The Kalkscheune is located right in the heart of Berlin, in walking distance of Brandenburg Gate and Friedrichstadtpalast.
Distances from KALKSCHEUNE
- Airport Berlin Tegel - 8 km, 20 min
- Airport Berlin Schönefeld - 21 km, 45 min
- Berlin Hauptbahnhof (central railway station) – 1.5 km, 10 min
- S-Bahn Station "Friedrichstrasse" - 0,5 km
- U-Bahn Station "Oranienburger Tor" - 250 m, 3 min
- Bus stop Friedrichstrasse/ Reinhardtstrasse - 250 m
- Motorways A 115/100 exit Kaiserdamm - 10 km, 20 min
- Trade Fair and International Congress Centrum (ICC) - 10 km, 20 min
- Brandenburg Gate - ca. 1 km
Arrival by car:
From any direction you first approach the Berlin Outer Ring Motorway A 10.Please enter the address below into your navigation system, as there is more than one "Johannisstrasse" in Berlin. Address: Kalkscheunenstrasse, 10117 Berlin
Take advantage of our special rates at Sixt (30% discount on a rental car).
Arrival by public transport:
The train station Berlin Friederichstraße is just one stop away from Berlin Central Station. From there, you can either walk 500 meters or take the U6 (direction Alt-Tegel) to the station Oranienburger Tor which is just a 3-minute-walk away from the location.
For the journey you can use our special conditions at the Deutsche Bahn (return trip from 99. - EUR).