Since 25 May 2018 the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is officially applied in all EU Member States.
The result of the most extensive data privacy reform in history will have a massive impact on every single company offering goods or services within the European Union.
As almost all previous data regulations are modified or replaced, enterprises have to rethink the way they generate and process data in general as well as the way they communicate with clients, employees and business partners. Careful documentation and regular checks become as mandatory as never before.
So roll up your sleeves and come to Bitkom's 4th Privacy Conference on 27 September in Berlin Mitte!
Inspiration, advice and exchange on how to achieve compliance are guaranteed.
We cordially invite you to meet 250+ European data protection professionals who will give exclusive insights into their first practical experiences with the new legislation.
Some of the core questions will be:
- Which best practices have companies established so far?
- Which issues are still to be solved?
- How do supervisory authorities interpret and control the new requirements in practice – and which fines are imposed indeed?
- How will the new GDPR affect core technologies like Blockchain, Big Data and AI?
- Which additional changes can be expected from the upcoming e-Privacy regulation?
Be inspired by illuminating lectures and case studies and exclusive discussions with leading data protection experts, managing directors and founders, c-level managers, scientists, politicians and authority representatives in a typical Berlin style atmosphere.
We are looking forward to welcome you on 27 September – at Bitkom‘ s 4th Privacy Conference in Berlin Mitte!