Are we there, yet?
It has been nearly one and a half year since the most important shift in the data protection framework worldwide – the introduction of the EU General Data Protection Regulation on 25th of May 2018.
The impact of the GDPR was extensive – but is all the work in implementing the new rules done yet? Will we need to take another turn with the upcoming ePrivacy Regulation? And how do new technologies like machine learning influence the way we protect privacy? What additional measures will be necessary under the new European Cybersecurity Framework? Which standards and institutions can help to show your data protection compliance?
Find answers to these questions and more in just one day at Bitkom's 5th Privacy Conference on 17 September 2019 in Berlin-Mitte!
Bitkom´s Privacy Conference offers inspiration, advice and exchange on how to achieve compliance and how to further innovation.
We cordially invite you to meet 300+ European data protection professionals who will give exclusive insights into their practical experiences with the legislation.
Some of the core questions will be:
- Which best practices have been established and which Data Protection Management concepts have proven effective?
- What is needed to assure an innovation friendly environment in the EU?
- How do other markets deal with privacy issues?
- How do supervisory authorities interpret and control the new requirements in practice ?
- What will the upcoming e-Privacy Regulation change?
Be inspired by illuminating lectures and case studies and exclusive discussions with leading data protection experts, managing directors and founders, c-level managers, scientists, politicians and authority representatives in a typical Berlin style atmosphere.
We are looking forward to welcome you on 17 September – at Bitkom‘ s 5th Privacy Conference in Berlin-Mitte!